CLEVELAND — We will use this story to post the latest information regarding coronavirus in Ohio. Be sure to check this page frequently for the most-recent updates every day.
Current confirmed coronavirus reports in Ohio:
- CONFIRMED CASES IN OHIO: 5,878
- NUMBER OF ICU ADMISSIONS: 548
- NUMBER OF DEATHS: 231
- NUMBER OF HOSPITALIZATIONS: 1,755
***Note: These numbers are updated at 2 p.m. daily by the Ohio Department of Health. You can track the number of cases in individual Ohio counties below:
TIMELINE: KEY CORONAVIRUS UPDATES IN NORTHEAST OHIO
NOTE: The most-recent updates are posted at the top.
APRIL 9, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The Ohio Department of Health reports 5,512 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in state; 213 have died.
- Cleveland Clinic is sending caregivers to assist hospitals in Michigan and New York.
APRIL 8, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio's cases rise to 5,148 with 193 deaths.
APRIL 7, 湖北快三开奖结果
- 4,782 confirmed cases with 167 deaths.
APRIL 6, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Health officials in Cuyahoga County say a 1-week-old baby has tested positive for coronavirus.
- The Ohio Department of Health reports 4,450 confirmed cases of COVID-19, with 142 deaths.
- Gov. DeWine is utilizing the Ohio National Guard to assist at the federal prison in Elkton.
APRIL 5, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio reports more than 4,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, as the death told climbs to 119.
- For the first time in 27 straight days, Gov. Mike DeWine is not holding his daily press briefing.
APRIL 4, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio reports over 3,700 confirmed cases of coronavirus, as the death toll surpasses 100
- Gov. Mike DeWine says the state will encourage, but not require masks to be worn by the general public.
- Three inmates have died from suspected cases of COVID-19 at an eastern Ohio prison.
APRIL 3, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The number of COVID-19 cases in the state has eclipsed 3,000, with 91 deaths.
- Six inmates at the troubled Cuyahoga County Jail have tested positive for the virus.
- The Cleveland Clinic projects Ohio's coronavirus peak may not come until mid-June.
APRIL 2, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio announces 2,902 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 81 deaths
- Gov. DeWine announces Ohio's stay-at-湖北快三开奖结果 order will be extended to May 1.
APRIL 1, 湖北快三开奖结果:
- Ohio announces 2,547 confirmed cases with 65 deaths.
- Gov. DeWine signs executive order providing assistance to small businesses with mortgage and rent payments.
MARCH 31, 湖北快三开奖结果:
- Ohio now has 2,199 confirmed cases of coronavirus, with 55 deaths.
- In an interview with 3News' Russ Mitchell, Dr. Amy Acton cautions that the threat of COVID-19 is something we will have to deal with for a couple of years.
- The city of Berea reports six members of its fire department have tested positive for coronavirus.
MARCH 30, 湖北快三开奖结果:
- Ohio now has 1,933 cases of coronavirus, with 39 deaths.
- Gov. DeWine announces all K-12 schools will now be closed until May 1.
MARCH 29, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio now has 1,653 cases of coronavirus now confirmed in Ohio, with 29 deaths.
- Medina and Lorain County confirm coronavirus-related deaths.
MARCH 28, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio now has 1,406 confirmed coronavirus cases, with at least 25 deaths.
- Summit County's death toll of five is currently the largest of any county in the state
- ODH Director Amy Acton says Ohioans are still doing a good job of "flattening the curve."
- Sherwin-Williams will donate 3,000 N95 medical masks to Cleveland EMS workers
- All Winking Lizard locations will close (even for takeout) starting Sunday.
MARCH 27, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio has 1,137 confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- President Trump signed a $2.2 trillion stimulus bill as well as issues the Defense Production Act for GM to make ventilators.
- Ohio Department of Health Director Dr. Amy Acton says the state's coronavirus peak projects for 10,000 new daily cases in late-April.
MARCH 26, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio is up to 867 confirmed cases of coronavirus. 15 people have died.
- The United States now leads the world in number of confirmed coronavirus cases, according to Johns Hopkins University tally.
- Summit County confirmed its first COVID-19 death.
MARCH 25, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio now has 704 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 10 deaths.
- The Ohio House and Senate passed a coronavirus relief bill.
- The Rite-Aid Cleveland Marathon will shift to a virtual event due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
MARCH 24, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio now reports 564 cases of coronavirus with eight total deaths.
- Today marks the first day of Gov. DeWine's "stay at 湖北快三开奖结果" order. Here's what you need to know.
- Jay Crawford spoke to his son (a champion long-jumper) about the postponement of the Olympics.
- The Rock Hall induction ceremony will now take place Nov. 7 in Cleveland.
MARCH 23, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio now has 442 confirmed cases, including six deaths. The cases are within 46 counties.
MARCH 22, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Gov. DeWine issues "stay at 湖北快三开奖结果" order throughout Ohio.
- The number of cases is now at 351 within 40 counties. Of those cases, 83 involve hospitalizations.
- Carroll County has first confirmed case of coronavirus.
- A Fairview Park firefighter tests positive for coronavirus.
MARCH 21, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The number of cases is now at 247 within 33 counties. Of those cases, 58 involve hospitalizations.
- Two more Ohio coronavirus deaths have been reported, with one each in Cuyahoga and Erie Counties. This brings Ohio's total to three deaths.
- The Ohio Department of Health says Cleveland, Dayton, and Tuscarawas County are current "hot spots" for the disease.
- A person who later tested positive for COVID-19 came into contact with roughly two dozen people at a "long-term care facility" in Tuscarawas County.
MARCH 20, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The total number of cases has climbed to 169 -- including Ohio's first reported death, a friend of Gov. DeWine.
- Cedar Point & Kings Island announce they have delayed the opening of the 湖北快三开奖结果 season.
- A Kent firefighter has tested positive for coronavirus.
MARCH 19, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The Ohio Department of Health confirms 119 cases of coronavirus in Ohio within 24 counties. There are now 33 hospitalizations due to the virus.
- ODH Director Dr. Amy Acton says the state is investigating its first potential coronavirus death.
MARCH 18, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The Ohio Department of Health confirms 88 cases of coronavirus in Ohio, 26 have been hospitalized
- Gov. Mike DeWine orders the closing of all but five of the BMV locations in Ohio. He also ordered all barbershops, salons, and tattoo parlors closed.
MARCH 17, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Lake County confirms its first case of coronavirus.
- The Ohio Department of Health confirms 67 cases of coronavirus in Ohio. 17 have been hospitalized.
- Cleveland Hopkins TSA officer tests positive for coronavirus
MARCH 16, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Geauga County confirms its first case of coronavirus.
- The Ohio Department of Health confirms 50 cases of coronavirus in Ohio. 14 have been hospitalized.
- Gov. Mike DeWine announced the closure of all fitness centers, gyms bowling alleys, public recreation centers, movie theaters, indoor water parks, trampolines, etc.
- Gov. DeWine and Secretary of State Frank LaRose said they were filing a motion recommending that in-person voting for the Ohio Primary be delayed until June 2.
MARCH 15, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Gov. Mike DeWine has issued an order closing all Ohio restaurants and bars effective at 9 p.m. Carry-out and delivery options will still be available.
- DeWine making adjustments to Ohio's unemployment requirements, allowing them to include those being quarantined or impacted by coronavirus preventative measures.
- The number of confirmed cases in Ohio has risen to 36, an increase in 10 from the day prior, according to the state Department of Health.
- Gov. DeWine said it's possible schools throughout Ohio could remain closed for the rest of the school year.
- Medina County confirms its first case of coronavirus. The person, who is in their late 60's, is in the hospital.
MARCH 14, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The number of confirmed cases in Ohio has now doubled to 26, including the first cases in Lorain County and the city of Cleveland.
- Tuscarawas County confirms 'presumptive positive' coronavirus test for one of its residents.
- Drive-thru testing (with a doctor's note) is now available for Cleveland Clinic patients, and will be available for University Hospitals Patients starting Monday.
MARCH 13, 湖北快三开奖结果
- There are now 13 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the state of Ohio, including the first case in Summit County.
- The city of Cleveland will temporarily cease shutting off water and utilities for residents.
- Cleveland Schools CEO Eric Gordon says the district's schools and recreation centers have partnered to feed 3 meals a day to anyone 18 and under in the city, regardless if they are CMSD students.
- JACK Cleveland Casino, JACK Thistledown, and MGM Northfield Park are all temporarily closing following Gov. DeWine's ban on gatherings of more than 100 people.
MARCH 12, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Gov. DeWine issues ban on gatherings of more than 100 people and gives schools three-week spring break.
- Ohio's fifth case confirmed in Trumbull County man.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony scheduled for Saturday, May 2 in Cleveland has been postponed.
- The Mid-American Conference cancels the remainder of basketball tournaments.
MARCH 11, 湖北快三开奖结果
- The fourth case of coronavirus is confirmed. A 53-year-old man from Stark County becomes the first community-spread case of coronavirus in Ohio.
- Cleveland's St. Patrick's Day parade is canceled.
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said he will be issuing an order on "mass gatherings" to help slow the spread.
MARCH 10, 湖北快三开奖结果
- No new cases confirmed today, but Gov. Mike DeWine recommends Ohio's colleges and universities go to online learning, advises no spectators for indoor sporting events.
MARCH 9, 湖北快三开奖结果
- Ohio confirms its first cases of the coronavirus involving three people in Cuyahoga County.
Feeling a bit under the weather? How do you know if your symptoms are from coronavirus, flu or allergies? We've broken it down for you in the image below:
Below is a list of links with more coronavirus information (most-recent content is listed at the top of this list):